extracting DBA_SOURCE and recreating (HELP!)

From: Tracy Lynn Pendergast <tlp_at_redrockgrp.win.net>
Date: 1996/05/20

        I'm trying to write a procedure to extract source code
        for such things as packages to produce the ability of
        recreating them...

        for some reason the extracted code compiles with
        "compilation errors".  Originally I had the problem of
        source lines being cut off... I've been manipulating
        linesize (and getting full lines of code) but still
        receiving the same compilation error...

        any help is appreciated!

        --tl

   tlp_at_redrockgrp.com      --  The Red Rock Consulting Group, Inc.
                               P.O.Box 5194  New York, NY 10185

----

   Specializing in Transaction Processing / Database Environments Received on Mon May 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message