Re: Save the Report into a file

From: Tony Damon <bfntd_at_aimnet.com>
Date: 1996/05/20

dmarsha3 (dmarsha3_at_csc.com) wrote:
: Group :
:
: I have a report where I need to print the report to a file . I tried to
: change all the sytem parameters and for some reason the lines are
: getting wrapped up and some of the words are getting truncated. I called
: up the Oracle support and they suggested me to start the report creation
: as character rather than bitmap. I think there would be a solution for
: this problem rather than starting from scratch. I am using Developer/2000.
:

I'm not exactly sure how to do this, but I think you'll need to select a printer definition that is wide(er) than your current one. Try making the report fit within 75-80 characters and see if that works.

I think this is another example of very poor Oracle support. I think this should be a simple change. I would try oracle again and try to get a different person.

Tony Damon Received on Mon May 20 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message