Re: "chown"/copying of table with LONG data type possible?

From: Joe Nardone <joe_at_access1.digex.net>
Date: 1996/05/15

Almut Herzog (al-her_at_sectra.se) wrote:
: Hi,
:
: is it possible to "copy" a table containing a LONG datatype?
:
: "create table my_emp as (select * from emp);" would not work if emp
: contains LONG-columns.
:

The Sql*Plus 'COPY' command will copy long data fields.

If you're a DBA, you could also export as one user and import as another.

Joe

--

Joe Nardone <joe_at_access.digex.net>