Re: what is SQR ?

From: <mreagan_at_fast.net>
Date: 1996/05/14

Duffy,

SQR is a report writer that works with Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQLBase, SQL Server, Informix (and an ODBC version is in the works, I hear).

It runs on almost every platform you can think of. The code is interpreted, and is fully portable across all platforms. If you stay away from database extensions, it is also portable across databases.

For more information, check out:

www.miti.com (the company that owns it)
www.sqrug.com (the user group)

Matt...