Re: The so called 'Consultants' from India

From: Ray Bakshi <rbakshi_at_sprynet.com>
Date: 1996/05/07

Hey Navin,

You should like be careful in like giving your password and userid to like all and sundry. It can like get you into like trouble with the netters. You would be likely to like get a flood of emails which would like be not very flattering to you.

Cheers,
Ray.

nvedula_at_aol.com (NVedula) wrote:
>Hello!,
>I am nvedula.
>I got a real surprise today. I got like 4 emails not agreeing with what I
>had
>supposedly posted on the net. I want to tell all of you guys that
>"I did not post the previous message on the net that actually brings
>indians down.
> What happened was that I had like 5 or 6 friends at my place over
>the weekend and all of us were surfing the net and all of them with "My
>Password and Userid". I can only guess as to who did the whole thing
>thinking it would benefit the indian community when in reality he screwed
>things up.
> Well, anyway I certainly do not agree with what the person wrote
>over the net. If as the person claims, the consultants had like 6 years
>of experience, then here is my answer. PowerBuilder came into existance
>not too long ago, like 4 years if I am right. I do not see, how anyone
>could have approx. 6 years experience.
> Also, what was the HRD at this place doing. I do not know what
>your hiring process is but you cannot blame everything on the consultants.
> You should have done your job first.
> Also, we should avoid such ethnic issues over the net and please
>disregard what my stupid friend over the net. This is a database
>newsgroup and we should stick to technical stuff.
> That is it for now!
>See U!
>
>Naveen

Ray Bakshi          | Warped with version 3.0 and HAPPY!
rbakshi_at_sprynet.com | Liberte, egalite, fraternite