Re: Forms 4.5 causes locked up computer

From: Stevec5088 <stevec5088_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/05/01

Just a hunch: If you can only run once, AND are getting the hourglass on the second attempt, I suspect it is a communications problem. Something like the first session not completely disconnecting its links, and tying up the comm port. I would REALLY suspect this if you end the first session, and end windows, then restart windows and try to run the second f45run. If it won't start after re-starting Windows, then
it is NOT a memory problem.

By the way, your email address: dba_at_sdc.com does not work!

Steve Cosner

In article <3186CF65.1CD4_at_sdc.com> you write:
>Forms 4.5 keeps hanging on us. We used the Oracle Client Software
 Manager to