Re: Help with install of Oracle 7 Workgroup server for Windows NT

From: Chandra Chakicherla <compros_at_erols.com>
Date: 1996/04/29

Nivaldo J Rodriguez <lnuscsi.nrodirig_at_eds.com> wrote:

>We currently have a copy of the 90 day free trial Oracle Cd ROM.

>I install the Oracle 7 workgroup server Version on a Windows NT server. (LAN)

>What do I need on a client using Windows for Workgroups 3.11 to allow access to
>Oracle on the Windows NT server?

Nivaldo,
You need SQL*NET for TCP/IP on your WFWG 3.11 clients and any TCP/IP protocol, such as FTP Onnet.
You can then use SQL*PLUS, or other Oracle tools from the Client.

Chandra Chakicherla
Database Consultant
compros_at_erols.com Received on Mon Apr 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message