Re: exp/imp question

From: John Jones <jmj22026_at_us1j69.glaxo.com>
Date: 1996/04/26

Chuck Hamilton wrote:

> I want to export, drop, recreate, and import a user. The catch is I
> want to import all the privileges the user originally had too. Is
> there an easy way to do this?
> --
> Chuck Hamilton
> chuckh_at_dvol.com
>
> Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself! Include the option to import grants. Grants=Y in your export export
and import statements. Look in your Utilities Users Guide. It explains all of the options for exp/imp. Let me know if you don't have the guide and I will try and explain further.

John Jones
Oracle Consultant
jmj22026_at_us1j69.glaxo.com Received on Fri Apr 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message