Re: Audit user conections

From: (wrong string) éphane DEJARDIN <100433.3012.,_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1996/04/16

In article <316DCE2D.7CF2_at_ix.netcom.com>,

   Artur Akerman <akermana_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>Is there any way to keep a log of all the users connectiong to the
>database ? We want to monitor database usage...
>

> Thank you.
> Artur Akerman
> akermana_at_ix.netcom.com

You can use the auditing facilities to see all the connections to the database

  1. activate the audit_trail parameter in the init.ora
  2. enter the sql statement : audit session ;
  3. perform the sql statement to see all the connections select * from user_audit_session