Wanted: ORA72.DLL, ORANT71.DLL or ORA7NT.DLL

From: John SERAPHIN <jse_at_ratp.fr>
Date: 1996/04/12

Hi there,
I'm trying to set a Web access to our ORACLE databases via ODBC32. I have got the ORACLE ODBC32 drivers but I have an error message when I try to set a Dbase:

"ORA72.DLL, ORANT71.DLL or ORA7NT.DLL missing"

I'd be very grateful if somebody could mail me one of those DLL's (or tell me where to get them).

Thanks in advance.

John SERAPHIN
Regie Autonome des Transports Parisiens - RATP Information and Telecommunications Department mailto:jse_at_ratp.fr

Any opinions expressed hereby are mine and might
not be those of my employers Received on Fri Apr 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message