Re: Wanted: ORA72.DLL, ORANT71.DLL or ORA7NT.DLL

From: Peter de Wolff <lul_at_nowhere.nl>
Date: 1996/04/19

John SERAPHIN wrote:

> Hi there,
> I'm trying to set a Web access to our ORACLE databases via ODBC32.
> I have got the ORACLE ODBC32 drivers but I have an error message
> when I try to set a Dbase:
>
> "ORA72.DLL, ORANT71.DLL or ORA7NT.DLL missing"
>
> I'd be very grateful if somebody could mail me one of those DLL's
> (or tell me where to get them).
>
> Thanks in advance.

> John SERAPHIN
> Regie Autonome des Transports Parisiens - RATP
> Information and Telecommunications Department
> mailto:jse_at_ratp.fr
> Any opinions expressed hereby are mine and might
> not be those of my employers

Download Personal Oracle for windows '95 from WWW.Oracle.com and install sql*net 2.2. In the orawin95 directory you will find ora72.dll etc. By the way, you will need the SQL*net 2 version for accessing through 32-bit ODBC.

Peter Received on Fri Apr 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message