Re: Product user profile not loaded?

From: Roeland Loggen <rlogg_at_ctp.com>
Date: 1996/04/09

<robh_at_xetron.com> writes:

>Using oracle server 7.2 under NT 3.51, I have created
>a new instance (SID=myDB) and created tables and users
>which can be browsed using object manager.

>When I connect to my new instance using SQLPlus, I get
>the following error:

>Warning: product user profile information not loaded
>ERROR: ORA-00942 table or view does not exist
>Error in diabling roles in product user profile.

Check $ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/admin. In there, you will find a script called pupbld.sql. This script builds a number of tables to record product profiles. anymore.

Be sure to run the script as system, so that the tables are created in the right tablespace etc.

Hope this helps,

Roeland

--
// Roeland Loggen (rlogg_at_ctp.com)  After being built and asked "is there a god"