EFT Payments in Oracle AP

From: Richard Callister <rcallister_at_byu.edu>
Date: 1996/04/08

I am student consultant working on an Oracle A/P electronic payment project. In short, we are trying to implement electronic funds transfer in the NACHA format using Oracle AP version 9.3. A few of the issues we are facing are listed below. I would appreciate your input.

        What software program do you use to create the NACHA file?

        What modifications,if any, need to be made to Autoselect?

        Do you make PPD or CCD transactions?

	Can you execute both credit (payment) and debit (collection)
	transactions?

	When confirming the electronic "check runs," what is the easiest
	way to find the last document number?

	Do you prenote?

	What are other issues that we need to be aware of?

Thank you for your help.

--

Richard Callister
rcallister_at_byu.edu