Re: CGI and Oracle on UNIX

From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood_at_rumba.m.isar.de>
Date: 1996/04/05

gtting_at_mcs.drexel.edu (Terence Ting) writes:

>Hi,
> We are considering using CGI to talk to Oracle 7.1 Server on Unix.
>Could somebody give us some advice what to use to talk to Oracle and
>where to get it? C, perl, AWK, . . . . .
Definitely Oraperl (that is perl with the OCI-Libs linked to it so that you have direct access to the database. And You are very fast in getting results

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood_at_rumba.m.isar.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185