oracle training

From: Matt Stahl <mgstahl_at_sonalysts.com>
Date: 1996/04/01

Want to stay up to date on the latest Oracle products?

Want to receive certification as an Oracle trained DBA or designer?

The Oracle Channel provides good, *inexpensive*, *interactive* broadcast training on a variety of Oracle topics.

If you (or your company) would be at all interested in attending Oracle channel broadcasts in RI/SE CT, please let me know.

If you want more info, let me know.

--
Matthew G. Stahl  | EMail:  mgstahl_at_sonalysts.com
Analyst           | Voice:  (860) 442-4355 x 112

All opinions expressed are purely my own and do not reflect those of Sonalysts, Inc.