Need INfo on ORACLE Web Server

From: Park Espenshade <park_at_crl.com>
Date: 1996/03/27

Hi,

I saw a demonstration of Designer 2000 at the Software Developer's conference in SF. It will generate all of the PL/SQL necessary for a web application or it can generate VB code etc. Oracle web products are only going to get better (at least from what I saw in the demo). If you haven't made the investment in Oracle, you could get by using other products, but it would appear that Oracle plans to be a major player in this arena and they have a lot of resources.

Regards,

Park Received on Wed Mar 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message