OPO: How to know if a form is already open?

From: Eric Therrien <ericth_at_montrealnet.ca>
Date: 1996/03/26

Hi,

I've looked throught the OPO doc and online help, but didn't find if it was possible to know if a specific form is open. The reason I want to do that, is that I have a form that add rows to a table, and when changes are commited, I want to update a repeater that show data from that table, that is contained in another open (or maybe not) form.

I know I could do something like this in my form that add rows in the PostUpdate() method:

        inherited.PostUdpdate()

        frmThatIsShowedOrNot.Repeater.Query()

But that would force the other form to be loaded, if it wasn't, and, uselessy, run a Query on my database... I just was wondering if there was a way to know if I have to update or not...

  Eric Therrien                       Internet: ericth_at_montrealnet.ca
  Club Informatique Longueuil: http://www.connectmmic.net/users/cil
  Président du Club Informatique longueuil inc           Montreal, PQ