Re: Oraserver strange error on orasrv.log

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_infosoft.be>
Date: 1996/03/26

In article <4j0nhk$hrt_at_galileo.polito.it>, alex (alexli_at_inrete.it) says...
!>
!>Running a 'orasrv' on a Bull AIX machine with tcp-ip (tcpctl), we got a
!>strange error saying something like
!>'cannot accept connection: error 54'
!>this error showed in the orasrv.log, filling them with over 340 MB of
!>error (the firt error come more than 2 moth ago) ....with anything
!working
!>well, also the connection of the PC clients on TCP-IP.
!>
!>Where I can find this strange error explained (and the other of the
!same
!>family) on the oracle documentation ?
!>
!>thanks

We have this when we, after a heavy weekend with too much, er..., start orasrv twice. I think the error message could be more specific.

--
Kind reGards
     \ /   |