Re: OFA Approved?

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_infosoft.be>
Date: 1996/03/14

In article <31474932.6673_at_enterprise.net>, Tom Cann (tomc_at_enterprise.net) says...
!>
!>Billy O'Connor wrote:
!>>
!>> Is anyone familiar with the term OFA approved with respect to an
!Oracle
!>> installation? Is it a liscensing matter?
!>>
!>> TIA.
!>> --
!>> Billy O'Connor email: billyoc_at_iii.net
!>> "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
!>> temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
!>> - Benjamin Franklin, 1759.
!>
!>OFA stands for Optimal Flexible Archictecture, which is Oracle's
!>standard for the directory structure of an Oracle installation.
!>
!>It's pretty good too.
!>
!>Tom
!>--

So thought I, but not Oracle, since they've dropped it. No more references to OFA in 7.2 Installation and Configuration Guides. I couldn't believe my eyes.

--
Kind reGards
     \ /   |