OPO: classes and repeaters

From: Michael Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1996/03/13

Does anyone know how to use a value-containing class in a repeater? Say I have a class that contains a text field that has some validate code or something similar that I want to reuse. If I put that class on a form, I can point the recordsource to that of the form, and all is fine. However, if I put the class in a repeater and point the recordsource to the same as the repeater, only the first row gets a value. I have tried several permutations of master/detail settings with no success.

The same problem is evident if you try to set the value of the class' field, say from a button in the class. The first row in the repeater is the one that gets set, not the row with the button you push.

Any ideas or clarifications required? Thanks,

Michael Kranzdorf                                    mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust       http://www.krt.com         610.941.9292