Oracle and Access locking up

From: Joe George <jgeorge_at_erinet.com>
Date: 1996/03/08

I'm developing a database front-end to Oracle7 with MS Access 2.0. Whenever I do a long query against the attached Oracle tables the PC appears to lock up. Sometimes the query returns other times it does not.

Does anyone know of a solution to this?

Running a p5/75 with 24megs
MS Access 2.0c
SQL*Net 2.1.4

Thanks,
Joe George

I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm not saying what I'm *thinking*. For that matter, I'm not even *thinking* what I'm thinking.
  • Capt. Sheridan "A Race Through Dark Places" Babylon 5
    Joe George Joe.George_at_DaytonOH.attgis.com AT&T Global Information Solutions