Re: Please help with Power Objects!

From: Michael Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1996/03/08

In article <4hq4st$18a_at_wizard.pn.com>, Tom Alborough <toma_at_micrologic.com> wrote:

> If you look at the release notes on Blaze it's pretty buggy and
> can't do a lot. Install Personal Oracle 7 and work with the starter
> data base until things get more reliable.

> dave%/etc/HOSTNAME (David Boswell) wrote:
> >
> > I have the 90-day trial version of Power Objects for the Mac and PC; the
> > problem is identical on both platforms. I have created a "Blaze"
> > database (and session) and have no problems connecting to it. However, I
> > then create a new table and try to save it but I get theses errors:
> >
> > SES-6000 Database error
> > etc...

Blaze is buggy, but not that buggy. I have created tables without incident using Mac/1.0.4 and so have several others here and on CompuServe. I don't really know how to help though. I assume you're trying the simplest of tables...

Michael Kranzdorf                                    mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust       http://www.krt.com         610.941.9292