Please help with Power Objects!

From: David Boswell <dave%/etc/HOSTNAME>
Date: 1996/03/05

I have been trying to solve this problem for 2 days and cannot get anywhere. I've read every scrap of documentation I could find, re-downloaded, re-installed, etc. I'm hoping that someone here knows what's going on!

I have the 90-day trial version of Power Objects for the Mac and PC; the problem is identical on both platforms. I have created a "Blaze" database (and session) and have no problems connecting to it. However, I then create a new table and try to save it but I get theses errors:

SES-6000 Database error
PFW-4001 Assertion Failed: FALSE, file Voyager:source:gen.sqlvalue.cpp, line 114
DB0-5092 Internal Error_at_Voyager:source:gen:db.cpp:976: bad buffer init (0x0, 0x0)

And then, whenever I try to deactivate the session, I get another error message:

DB0-5094 Internal Error_at_Voyager:source:gen:lowdb.cpp:569: bad savepoint sequence (0x0, 0x1. 0x1, 0xc8)

Power Object Designer must then be closed and restarted in order to do anything. We want to use Power Objects for development, but if the trial version is any indication of the difficulties I can expect, then...!

Please send any help, suggestions or success stories (to renew my faith) via email: dave_at_pht.com. Thanks!

Dave Received on Tue Mar 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message