Re: Help: how to compile/debug a stored package

From: <elric_dm_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1996/03/08

In Article<4hga0a$33m_at_platinum.hkabc.net>, <mcchan_at_cs.cityu.edu.hk> write:
> From: mcchan_at_cs.cityu.edu.hk (¤@
 § «ü )
> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle
> Subject: Help: how to compile/debug a stored package
> Date: Tue, 05 Mar 1996 02:48:46 GMT
>
> Hi,
>
> I am new to Oracle. When I compiled a stored package, I got the message
> "Warning: Package created with compilation errors.
> Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors."
>
> I want to ask how can I know what's wrong in compilation. Besides
> "PL/SQL User's Guide and Reference", where can I find information
> talking about stored package?
>
> Thanks!

for one, if your using developer2000 you can write the procedures using the "procedural builder". great interface for complication errors.

any way, look at the pseudo-table USER_ERRORS and check out the command show errors in sql*plus Received on Fri Mar 08 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message