How to install SQL*PLUS???

From: Byungsoo Ben Kim <dosa_at_tezcat.com>
Date: 1996/03/04

Hi!
I've been having problem installing SQL*PLUS on ORACLE 7.1 workgroup server stadalone database for Windows NT. The database works fine, but SQL*PLUS wasn't get to installed. I checked the CD, but I couldn't find SQL*PLUS there either. Is there anything that I didn't do in the installation or is this just a bug??
ALSO, when I tried to install SQL*Net 2.0 for Windows NT, I couldn't find TNSLSNR.EXE and SNRCTL.EXE files. In the installation manual, these two files were supposed to be installed at /ORANT/BIN directory, but they weren't. Can someone please help me with this??????