Re: Financial Apps

From: Larry Fishman <larryf_at_teleport.com>
Date: 1996/03/03

Here it is:

          O R A C L E   A P P L I C A T I O N S   F O R U M
                           (On the Internet)

You have been added to the Oracle Applications Forum, an automated worldwide electronic mail distribution list dedicated to issues related to Oracle's in-house developed suite of business applications!

Please keep this message tucked away for futur use, it contains the instructions on how to use the automated list processing software of the Oracle Applications Forum.

Listprocessor commands:

line 24

To SUBSCRIBE to the mailing list, send a message like the following:

                To: listproc_at_cpa.qc.ca
                Subject: (The subject line is ignored)

                SUBSCRIBE OraApps-L Your real name goes here

hope this helps,
Larry.

A-Villaespesa (avilla2_at_ibm.net) wrote:
: I was wondering if you knew if there was a listserv for oracle
: Financials?

: Please repond to avilla2_at_ibm.net
: Antonio Villaespesa
: Madrid - Spain E-mail. avilla2_at_ibm.net

--
larryf_at_teleport.com   http://www.teleport.com/~larryf/index.html