Re: product search: Looking for a Contract Management System - help!

From: Bill G. McCracken <bgmccracken_at_amoco.com>
Date: 1996/03/01

Kent Zabriskie <kzabrisk_at_novell.com> wrote:

>Novell Inc, IS&T is looking for a database application software
>product/system which will track pre and post contract management
>information. This could be a very good opportunity for a vendor or
>software provider which has a product that meets the requirements we are
>looking for. Currently we are not seeking qualified software developers
>only software products, thank-you. A summary of requirements are listed
>below. Detailed requirements are available upon request.

>Technical System Requirements
>Client/Server
>Development tool preferably Powerbuilder, Delphi, Vantive. Some C,C++
>ok.
>Oracle or Sybase running on HP/UX
>Windows, Windows 95
>Netware (of course)

>User Requirements
>System needs to be a world-wide shared repository for Sales Support
>customer demographics (name, address, etc) and pre-signed sales contract
>information.

>System needs to automated and streamline process to route, approve, and
>track pre-signed contracts and contract addendums through various
>internal departments.

>System needs to automate document transfer by providing integrated
>services such as fax servers, document scanners, Internet and email
>availability.

>System must be modifiable by qualified developers to meet custom
>requirements.

>If you know of a potential match. Any help would be appreciated.
>Please contact

>Kent Zabriskie
>Information Systems and Technology
>Novell, Inc
>Orem, Ut
>84057
>kzabrisk_at_novell.com

Actually, why not blue-sky the requirements and ask for an asset and/or vendor management module, with a small payables kernel. Imaging (the signed documents) might be a good tool to apply here as well for contracts.

What about an RFP database (and management). Received on Fri Mar 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message