Re: Oracle 7.1.5 on OpenVMS 7 AXP

From: Bob King <rking_at_computek.net>
Date: 1996/02/27

Gord Coulman <10ftts_at_ccinet.ab.ca> wrote:

>Has anyone tried running Oracle 7.1.5 on OpenVMS 7 yet? The new OS
>showed up the other day and I would rather hear of others success before
>trying it out.

I believe I saw an alert from Oracle that they are NOT yet supporting VMS 7 - wait until June-July time frame. Until DEC starts shipping VMS 7 pre-loaded on machines, Oracle is taking its time to get the port going.
Bob King
Business Phone - (817) 551-8223
** all comments are personal and do not necessarily

   the views of my employer, wife, daughter or dog (a pug) :-) Received on Tue Feb 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message