Re: ODBC: Information Required - Please help!!

From: <david_at_ttt.net>
Date: 1996/02/19

In article <4fqnfc$30j_at_newshost.cyberramp.net>,

   mudhens_at_cyberramp.net (richard castorena) wrote:
>foreman_i_h_at_bt-web.bt.co.uk (Ian Foreman) wrote:
>
>>In article <4feo73$oe0_at_newshost.cyberramp.net>, mudhens_at_cyberramp.net
>>says...
>>>

>>I have got SQLNET version 1 on my PC and working on the Oracle server, I
>>have also got the latest version of the 16bit and 32bit ODBC drivers from
>>ORACLE . I can use the sqlplus for windows that comes with SQLNET to
>>connect to the database but ODBC gets refused everytime.. The servers are
>>running verison 6 of Oracle.
>>And if its any help im running windows 95 .

>> Can anyone help ?

>>Ian Foreman

If you'll clarify from what app. you r accessing PO7 and details-it'll be easier to solve the problem
BTW, I got PO7 for win95 to connect to
lotus approach, msaccess7, and crystall reports so far waiting for more info
Dave Received on Mon Feb 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message