Re: Adding 2nd rollback segment

From: Rick Poepping <rickp_at_crl.com>
Date: 1996/02/19

Still wondering. Is anybody reading this???

Rick Poepping (rickp_at_crl.com) wrote:
: Anybody know if Oracle has fixed (removed) the requirement to first
: create a 2nd rollback segment in the system tablespace before allowing
: you to add others in other tablespaces? I've seen evidence which
: suggests this requirement has been removed but would like verification.

: Thanks, Rick
: --

--
Rick Poepping                                          Just my Opinions.
St. Louis, MO USA                                      Keep it Simple.