Help: DBA Scripts

From: Atul Ashar <aka_at_ulysses.att.com>
Date: 1996/02/12

Hi,

I am a new Oracle DBA. I have created database and started populating it. We are having some performance as well as some other problems. I have been looking into some books (Oracle Manual, DBA Handbook by Kevin Loney, etc.) for the same.

I am tired of typing all scripts/procedures from these books. I am sure many of you have already done it. I will appreciate if someone who already has it in megnetic form can send it to me or point me to some location where I can pick it up myself.

TIA, Atul Ashar

aka_at_ulysses.att.com Received on Mon Feb 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message