Re: Objects for OLE - OCX

From: Sylvain Faust <sfaust_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1996/02/12

Michal Piaseczny wrote:

> Has anyone heard any news about the next release of Oracle
> Objects for OLE? I would like to use 32bit VB to write
> something that uses an Oracle db, but I need OCXes, not VBXes.
> I guess I could use ODBC and the MS bound controls, but I would
> rather have something that is designed especially for Oracle.
>
> Thanx in advance,
> Mike
> piaseczn_at_sfu.caYou can currenlty purchase OCX/OCI from SFI. Call SFI at 819
778-5045 or email info_at_sfi-software.com and ask about SQL-Sombrero/OCX for Oracle Call Interface (OCI) direct programming. It includes VB4 samples, both a 16 and a 32 bit OCX. You only need SQL*NET. You can not get faster than this with full control.

Visit SFI at http://www.sfi-software.com and get a full copy of the software and access ONLINE the full product documentation!

We have equivalent products for DB-Library and CT-Library.

Sylvain
SFI, Creator of SQL-Programmer
819 778-5045
fax 819 778-7943
Oracle Business Alliance Partner
Microsoft Solution Provider
Sybase Synergy Partner Received on Mon Feb 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message