Video conflict with PO7 on Laptop

From: RMorse0620 <rmorse0620_at_aol.com>
Date: 1996/02/10

I'm having a problem running Personal Oracle 7 for Windows 95 on my laptop (an NEC Versa 4050C). It works fine with a 16 color video driver, but when I try to use it with a 256 color driver it crashes. When I run the Oracle 7 start-up, it mounts the database, then shows a dialog box saying "Oracle 7 database started successfully". When I click "OK", my system locks up and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out of it.

Is there a workaround, patch, or updated driver that I can use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rita Morse
RMorse0620_at_aol.com