Does anyone actually use Discoverer 2000 (Dataquery)?

From: Mark Citron <mark_at_usc.edu>
Date: 1996/02/06

This seems to be a product that had the right idea (matrix reports for example) but the implementation was so poor that it has been impossible for us to use it in a production enviornment. This product should never have been released. You are guaranteed a GPF in every session. Anything but the simplest reports with the most basic test data seems to be impossible. After hours on the phone with support (with no solutions except to simplify our queries) we have about given up on it.

I would be interested to hear from someone who is actually using it.

--
Mark Citron
Manager Oracle Development