Looking for contract

From: New Horizons Software, Inc. <nhsi_at_NHSI.ultranet.com>
Date: 1996/02/02

My name is Vijaya Lakshmi. I'm new to the U.S. and looking for a software contract in Oracle. I have over 8 years experience in software development, (5 years with Oracle and 1.5 years with Informix). My experience includes working with Insurance, Medical, Government, Telecommunications, and Hotel management organizations.

I have experience with Oracle 7.0, Pro C, SQL Forms 3.0, Reportwriter 1.1, and SQL Menu 5.0. Platform experience includes RS6000 and IBM PC. I have Unix and MS-DOS experience.

My employer and H1 sponsor is New Horizons Software of Lowell, Ma. The contact is Chris Prince at 508-934-9193 or Email: NHSI_at_ultranet.com. I'll be available for work starting Feb. 12th

thanks in advance,

Vijaya Received on Fri Feb 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message