Structured Forms45/Reports25 Design + Testing?

From: Chris Muir <c.muir_at_scorpion.cowan.edu.au>
Date: 1996/02/01

Howdy.

Having attacked Forms4.5 and Reports2.5 at the beginning of last week, I find myself without a structured method for both designing and testing forms and reports. Does anybody out there have/know/use a methodology or have hints/tips that makes design and testing easier with these products? I don't care if the methodology is commericial or home-made, or how silly the hints/tips are, as anything is better than what I'm using at the moment.

Hope you can help and thanks for your time, it is appreciated :>

Please send repy to the following addresses: C.Muir_at_Cowan.Edu.Au (as sent from in the header) CMuir_at_MitsWA.Com.Au

Thanks, Chris Muir. Received on Thu Feb 01 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message