Export n Import Users

From: Loy Huey Peng <loyhp_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/01/15

Hi there.
I have 2 Ora7.1 accts, abc & xyz. Each has its own default tablespace, abcdata & xyzdata respectively.
I exported the entrie contents (tables, views, procedures etc) of abc using the exp command.
I then tried to import this dump file into xyz's acct. However, the problem I have is that the tables being recreated into xyz are still kept in abcdata. I even tried the fromuser=abc & touser=xyz parameters but without luck.
What did I do wrong?
Please help. I'm already stuck in this for 3 full days now. Thank you. Received on Mon Jan 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message