Re: NON Win95 PO7 and Win95

From: Omer Farook <721.4992_at_mcimail.com>
Date: 1996/01/12

In article <4d4h29$omg_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com>, roberts201_at_aol.com says...

>I am attempting to install NON Win95 PO7 under Win95. I know there is a
>PO7-95
>available. But since the interfaces are different I still wished to use
>the Non Win 95
>version. I am having some problems installing before I research this
 more,
>is this
>just a bad idea? Should I just go to PO7-95? Or can I proceed with my
>original plan?
>
>Thanks,
>Bob Sorensen(RobertS201_at_aol.com)

Due to OLE version headaches, PO7 for WIN 3.x will not run under WIN95. PO7WIN95 is much better and stable. It comes with WIN 3.x tools too (eg SQL PLUS etc). And download 32bit ODBC drivers for ORACLE from Microsoft, ODBC side is take care. Hope it helps,

Omer Received on Fri Jan 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message