Trained Oracle7 Student looking for Work Term/Position

From: Don A. Williams <don_w_at_halifax.iti.ca>
Date: 1996/01/07

RE: Oracle Work Term/Position

Hello...
My name is Don Williams, I am a student at Information Technology Institute (http://www.iti.ca). During the last 9 months I have learned a multitude of programming languages and Operating systems.

Programing languages include: Operating Systems:
- MS Access - UNIX

  • Visual Basic (v3.0) - Novell 3.12
  • Powerbuilder (v4.0) CNA designation Acquired
  • Oracle (v7.2.2.3) - Windows95, DOS v7.0

Oracle is the programming language I enjoyed working with the most and I would like to follow a career in Oracle development/design with an end goal as a Oracle DBA.

Oracle Experience and Training:
- just completed 4 weeks of intensive Oracle7 training
  involving the following products:

	-SQL*Plus 3.1
	-PL/SQL   2.x
	-SQL*DBA
	-Forms    4.5

- Also I have worked with our Oracle Instructor, Mr. Gary Purcell
  in setting up the Oracle server in a SUN environment, created user   accounts, assisted in SQL*NET configuration, created 10 instances   and Databases for students to work on, and assisted in   creating the Data Dictionary.
  • Familiar with the Oracle7 architecture and its operation.
  • Through class labs I have developed multi blocks Forms, written Forms triggers with PL/SQL and predefined triggers, created LOV's, created editors and more.

Personal information and goals:
- Dual Citizen American and Canadian

  • Willing to relocate at a moments notice
  • Available any time after January 22, 1996

Ideally I would like the opportunity to join a company which is able to provide the ability to excel with in the Client/Server environment of Oracle7. As mentioned earlier, I am interested in a Developer/Designer position with a future goal of becoming an Oracle DBA.

I can offer an 8 week work term to the right company with strong potential of permanent hire upon completion.

Personally I am interested in relocating to the southern US, yet I will consider all areas depending on position offered.

I am available at your covenantee for a phone interview. Should you require any additional information including a copy of my resume and/or references,
please feel free to contact me:

               Home phone: (902) 453-5127
                    email: don_w_at_halifax.iti.ca

Internet formatted resume: http://www.iti.ca/~html/don_w.html

With Great Interest

Don A. Williams    Received on Sun Jan 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message