Oracle Positions Nationwide with "Small 6" consulting firm!

From: Simon Paul at Maverick <simonp_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/01/03

HHappy New Year to all!

Maverick Computing is still a small consulting firm... but growing fast! Currently we have three offices in Florida, Michigan and Oregon. Our fourth office (San Francisco) will open in Q2 this year. Our company has, so far, been built with a high degree of specialization in Oracle and Oracle Financials.

We are currently searching for high quality people to join our team who would be interested to carve out a future with a growing firm. We are looking for sharp, fast learners.... typicallly "Oracle aware" who are prepared to learn Oracle Financials. We have projects all over the States and Europe for people that want to travel, or something in *your* locale....

We offer excellent salary and benefits package, share options and training with some of the best consultants working.

If you would like to hear a little more about us, please email me with your phone number and a time to contact you. Attach a resume if you like or fax one to the fax number below. Thank you.

Simon Paul
Maverick Computing
Oracle & Oracle Financials Consultants
phone 305 592 9990 fax: 305 592 9974
simonp_at_ix.netcom.com OR 73302,1014 on compuserve Received on Wed Jan 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message