Problem with OPEN_FORM and GO_ITEM in Forms4.5

From: RRaheja <rraheja_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/12/21

Hi,
I have a problem with Forms 4.5. Consider the following code in the WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger of a button in Form1. This button is on a window with Remove On Exit property set to True.

OPEN_FORM ('FORM2', NO_ACTIVATE, NO_SESSION); GO_ITEM('some_item_name'); /* This item is in Form1 and this will close the window because of Remove On Exit property*/ NEXT_FORM; The second form (FORM2) opens but the go_item is not executed until navigation is returned to form 1, ie. the go_item is not fired even though it is placed before the next_form command. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Rajesh Raheja

Messages can be sent to my account below or posted on the net.

Rajesh.Raheja_at_kellogg.com Received on Thu Dec 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message