Using PowerBuilder 4.0 with Personal Oracle 7.x...Help...

From: Zafar Ullah Choudhry <choudhry_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: 1995/12/21

I am trying to use Personal Oracle 7.x for Windows (3.1) with Powerbuilder 4.0. I was able to succeed in connecting to the Oracle using ODBC driver, however, it is very slow and limited in capabilities. I am trying to use Oracle native driver (that comes with Powerbuilder enterprise version). Could anyone kindly tell me I can connect to personnal oracle using native driver ? What is required for this ? What kind of Connect String do I need to provide ?

I will appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks.
Zafar. Received on Thu Dec 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message