Re: (no subject)

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/12/18

Do you mean you want all of your tables to be in a single schema (i.e. one owner)? If so, that's pretty easy. We do it with our data warehouse. All tables belong to a single "application" owner and database users are granted select privileges to them. They all reside in a single tablespace (though they don't have to) which has several datafiles split accross several disks. The total size for tables alone is about 7 gig. Indexes are done the same way but are in a different tablespace and kept on different drives.

--
Chuck Hamilton
chuckh_at_ix.netcom.com

Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself!