Oracle Enterprise on Windows NT??????

From: Ben Tseng <prodsgn_at_cadvision.com>
Date: 1995/12/12

We are presently evaluating the possibility of using Oracle Enterprise on a DEC-Alpha platform, with Windows NT.

We would like any information you can give regarding do's, don'ts, trials, and tribulations!

We also are curious about the support that Oracle provides. Any comments??

We can be contacted at prodsgn_at_cadvision.com.

We are located in Calgary, AB, Canada, and would appreciate any info from local users as well.

If you wouldn't mind helping us out, please give us a contact phone number so we can speak with you directly (but this isn't neccessary)!! Received on Tue Dec 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message