Re: Forms 4.5 Runform Problem

From: Michael T. Boduch <mboduch_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1995/12/01

In article <49nfer$99v_at_usenet1.interramp.com> ir004374_at_interramp.com (Dave Adams) writes:
>From: ir004374_at_interramp.com (Dave Adams)
>Subject: Forms 4.5 Runform Problem
>Date: 1 Dec 1995 17:53:31 GMT

>In Forms 4.5, a new phenomena has appeared which I am
>at a loss to explain or resolve. When I run my forms
>from the designer, I receive a message that the Module
>was generated successfully but the Runform is never
>brought up. This was working but suddenly stopped.
>I have no idea if I changed something to cause this
>behavior.

>Does anyone know why this might have happened?

This sounds familiar. Things I might check include:

Did the working directory in your windows icon change? Did the FORMS45_PATH parameter in your oracle.ini file change? Did your DOS PATH environment variable change?

If I remember correctly, I've seen this behavior before--and the problem was that oracle could not locate the fmx file.

Hope that helps...

Mike