Help with changing buffer size in SQL*NET 2.0

From: Kevin Sacristan <ksacrist_at_tcam.stratus.com>
Date: 1995/11/30

Hello. Hopefully someone here can give me a hand. I am using SQL*NET for Windows 2.0 and I need to change the buffer size (transfer block size) on the messages from the client to the server (and visa-versa). I an using NETTEST.EXE to get this working.

Unfortunately, I can only find the manual for the older version of SQL*NET (1.1) which specifies to use T:server_name:sid,buffer_size on the connect string. When I do this, I get an "no interface drivers connected" error message.

Does anyone know how to do this for version 2.0 of SQL*NET? I really need this information quickly, for I have a release tomorrow. Received on Thu Nov 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message