US-MA-BOSTON or CA-LA - Oracle developer

From: Jim Hahn <hahn_at_scd.teradyne.com>
Date: 1995/11/28

We have a job opening:

ENGINEER (as opposed to scientist or db administrator or researcher) to do product design using Oracle.

YOur product: Yield analysis system for semiconductor test environments.

New hire will be responsible for the core Oracle database as delivered to our customers. Responsible for data insertions and access routines to applications. Will write customer oriented applications too. Overall job duties should not be considered to be defined by "Oracle" things. Instead, must understand customer needs and how our overall product works to satisfy that need. From our customer's viewpoint, Oracle is a small part of what he gets. Many users will not be aware of the existence of Oracle.

Our design group has 2 engineers in Agoura Hills, California (about 15 miles up 101 from the San Fernando Valley) and 7 engineers in downtown Boston Mass. Our desire is to hire the engineer in Boston, but California is a possibility.

We are based on Sun workstations.

Requirements:

2 years in a product design environment.

2 years designing with Oracle. Pro*C.

2 years Unix and C experience.

Resumes

Resumes may be emailed (good luck) to:

        hahn_at_teradyne.com

or FAXed to:

	Jim Hahn
	Teradyne, Inc.

	FAX:  USA 617-422-2660

Obviously, don't post a reply or your resume to the newsgroup!

Thanks,
  --jimhahn (I am the hiring manager.) Received on Tue Nov 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message