Re: Forsm 4.5 / SHOWHINT.DLL - strange colors

From: <Graeme_King_at_strathkelvin.ccmail.compuserve.com>
Date: 1995/11/20

     <per.andersson_at_mbox5.swipnet.se> wrote...

> Hello!

>If I run Windows with 16-colors, the showhint displays in yellow,
>but when I run with more colors I get very strange color of the "hint"-label, (
>gray/yellow, green/yellow)...

>Is there a fixed SHOWHINT.DLL somewhere?

>Per Andersson

Hi Per

I received a fixed SHOWHINT.DLL for the above problem from the ORACLE response centre (in Bracknell, England). If you don't already know it their telephone number is 01344 474780 (from the UK of course!). Although the patch is not part of an official supported release and is therefore not supported.

If you haven't a support contract with oracle or you can't get the file from them then if to mail me back, I'll either send you a disk or else I'll try and sort out an FTP solution (I think we have a unix machine that may be available, but I'm not sure) . OK?

Cheers

Graeme

Graeme A.L.King

Information Systems Engineer
Information Services
Strathkelvin District Council
PO Box 4
Tom Johnston House
Civic Way
Kirkintilloch
Glasgow G66 4TJ
Scotland

e-mail graeme_king_at_strathkelvin.ccmail.compuserve.com Received on Mon Nov 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message