Re: Can I have one database for PO7 and Oracle NT?

From: <mhaldey_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 1995/11/16

Dear netters,

        Sorry, the previous message was empty.

The problem I have is this -

        I use both Windows NT and Windows 3.1 on my PC (I load either of the system depending on the task).

        As Oracle backend I use Oracle Workgroup Server for NT or PO7 for Windows 3.1.

        I wonder if it is possible to have a database (ideally) or tablespace so that the data can used by either of the servers. I have the products in the both environments that work with Oracle database and I obviously don't want to use export/import all the time.

Any advice is appreciated.

Michael Received on Thu Nov 16 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message