Database change control

From: Jeeva Pillay <jpil_at_I_should_put_my_domain_in_etc_NNTP_INEWS_DOMAIN>
Date: 1995/11/07

I am looking for some kind of change control system that can be used in a distributed relation database environment.

System should ideally cater for a single master multiple remote node situation. Databases are logically integrated using Oracle7 roles, contraints, snapshots, database links etc. Currently running with Risc/6000's with Oracle 7.1.4.

If there isn't a beast like this out there then, please tell me how does anybody with a similar setup achieve this ?

Thanks in advance.
jpil_at_illovo.co.za Received on Tue Nov 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message